Those of you that text quite frequently have become accustomed to the “emoticons” where you can type a weird array of characters and up pops a smiley face or some other mysterious character. Now if you are like me and text infrequently, you probably don’t know all the different characters to use for these emoticons, but luckily there is an easy way to enable these on your iPhone and make the task a lot easier.
- On your iPhone/iPad go to the Settings Screen.
- Within this screen click on the “General” button.
- Scroll Down and click on the “Keyboard” button.
- Click on “International Keyboards” and click “Add New Keyboard.”
- From the list choose the Emoji keyboard.
Now when you are sending a text or email you will see the globe in the bottom left of the screen. If you click on this globe you have the ability to choose from a wide array of images from the Emoji keyboard list. Now you can text with the best of them.